Friday, November 19, 2010

Eating Alone Excursions

I have no problem doing things on my own anymore. I used to have a major complex about evening stepping foot out of my apartment without someone with me to even just go eat. BUT now i love doing everything on my own, including going to the movies now, which i did last night, and let me tell you, Due Date is HILARIOUS. =]

Anyways, I've been going to new places by myself, since I have a habit of just going to Melt and Sidewinder on my own, I decide to mix it up and stop in at Blue Jay's for a veggie pita and fries before work. My good friend CJ inspired this one for me. Also, I have been reading Tao Te Ching, Lao Tzu's teachings and the basis of Taoism/Daoism. Honestly, in all it's murky poeticness, I'm starting to get it, and I have to say, I'll be reading this book over and over again. Pick it up. It 's worth your time.
=]


I love eating at Blue Jay's because it's almost identical to this greasy spoon place from my hometown, from the wallpaper to the stools and counter, I love it, and makes a great escape from the life in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment